AC Replacement Services for Homeowners in Gaffney, SC and Surrounding Areas
As you startup your air conditioner for the season, you may notice it takes longer to cool or struggles to maintain your desired temperature. There is nothing more uncomfortable than a hot and humid home in the South Carolina heat and humidity, but we are here to help! Childers specializes in air conditioning replacement to make sure you stay cool and comfortable this summer.
Are You In Need Of Air Conditioning Replacement Services?
Are you ready to get started with our professional AC Replacement services in Gaffney, South Carolina? Contact us today online or by phone at (864) 261-1423 to get started. We look forward to serving you!
Signs that you need to replace your A/C Unit
Here are a few signs that it is time to replace your air conditioning unit.
- Your unit is over 10 years old
- Poor air flow
- Unusual sounds
- Higher energy bills
- Bad smells in the house
- Frequent repairs
Pay attention to these signals, it is a South Carolina resident’s worst nightmare to have an air conditioning breakdown in the middle of summer. We offer many different options and can help you find the best air conditioner specific to your needs.
Benefits of upgrading your unit
Upgrading your air conditioning unit has more benefits than just keeping you cool.
- Lower your utility bills. Newer systems operate more efficiently when compared to old ones, which save you money on your energy bills.
- Fewer emergency repairs. A new unit will cut down on repair calls to your technician, which can save you money in the long run!
- Less noise. Older units can add to the distracting noise around your home. New units have features to help minimize their operating noise.
- Extended lifespan. Since newer units maximize their efficiency, your system will not have to work as hard which extends its lifespan.
- Improved air quality and airflow. Newer units improve airflow throughout your home, which results in fewer allergens being distributed in your air.
Steps To Replacing Your Unit With Childers
- Give us a call or request a service on our website to begin the process of replacing your air conditioning unit.
- From there, we will perform an inspection on your space and current unit. Before we install a new unit, we want to make sure there are no leaks or holes in your ductwork allowing air to escape.
- We will help evaluate the best unit to fit your needs and your space size.
- Once you have selected the perfect air conditioning unit, we will install the unit and thermostat.
- Before we leave, we will make sure you are comfortable operating your new unit.
Your happiness and comfort is our number one priority, and we are here to help you at Childers!
Financing Options For AC Replacement
Get the comfort you deserve without financial strain. With our flexible financing options, it’s never been easier to afford a new energy-efficient heating and cooling system. Head over to our financing page to evaluate your options with us!