Packaged Heating and Air Conditioning Systems
If you live in Gaffney and want to install a new HVAC system, a packaged system is an excellent option. Not everyone is familiar with the term “package” or how it compares to a regular HVAC unit. But don’t worry; we’re here to assist you. Here’s everything there is to know about packaged HVAC systems.
A packaged system is a great option for those who want to save space. These units are much smaller than regular HVAC units and take up far less room. They’re also very quiet, so you won’t have to worry about the noise level inside your home.
Are You In Need Of Packaged HVAC Services?
Are you ready to get started with our professional Package Units services in Gaffney, South Carolina? Contact us today online or by phone at (864) 261-1423 to get started. We look forward to serving you!
Packaged vs. Standard HVAC Systems
A split system is a type of HVAC system that has two primary components. An indoor unit and an outdoor unit collaborate to heat or cool your house. The evaporator and furnace are housed in the indoor unit, while the compressor and condenser are found in the outdoor unit. Ductwork transports conditioned air from one area in your home to another.
With a packaged HVAC system, all of the heating and cooling components are housed in one unit. These units are generally placed outside of your home on the roof or on the ground. A single hole in an outside wall connects them to your ductwork. Both the supply and return air ducts of a packaged system are connected.
At Childers Heating and Air, we can recommend which system would be the best option for your home. We offer both of these systems as well as any residential air conditioning and heating service you may need to keep your home as comfortable as possible.
Benefits of a Packaged HVAC System
Enjoy the following benefits when you have a packaged HVAC system installed in your home:
- It saves you space. A packaged system is a smart choice if you don’t have enough indoor space or want to save some square footage. The entire unit may be conveniently placed outside your property.
- It’s energy-efficient. We have packed units that are energy-efficient versions. The higher the Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio (SEER) rating of a packaged system, the more energy-efficient it is. This characteristic is beneficial to both the environment and your budget. An air conditioner’s minimum required SEER is 14.
- It operates quietly. Because all of the air filtering takes place outside your home, you may have a more peaceful home.
- It’s cost-efficient. Because the components are all grouped together during a packaged system installation, it typically costs less and takes less time to install than a standard system. Installation is also less labor-intensive therefore getting things up and running isn’t as time-consuming.
- It’s easy to access. Our technicians can effortlessly access your unified outdoor system if required. This may help you save time and money on labor and service.
- It can help improve your air quality. Plastic packaging, for example, is frequently compatible with items that may help to improve your indoor air quality. Air purifiers, ventilators, and humidifiers are additional equipment that may quickly improve the quality of your life.